Universal Works- Bakers Chore V3 Jacket
You don't change a classic, but sometimes adding a new feature gives character to an old friend. Here our famous Bakers Jacket; now with an added flap rear pocket and a throat/neck strap to keep you warm in the cold wind.
This beautiful checked fabric is woven in Prato, Italy by a specialist coat fabric maker who specialises in working with recycled fibres. Soft, yet structured and durable, it could be named either after the capital of Sri Lanka or the famous detective, both are great things and maybe both are in need of a lovely tweed.
• Product Code: 27101.
• Regular fit- slightly roomier than our 'Bakers Jacket.'
• Lined pockets throughout.
• Five-button front.
• Two patch front pockets.
• Internal buttoned chest pocket.
• Two patch hand pockets.
• Rear button-flap pocket.
• Buttoned throat/neck strap.
• Fabric Content: 40% Recycled Cotton, 25% Recycled Acrylic 22% Recycled Polyester 10% Recycled Wool 3% Recycled Other Fibres Outer, 100% Polyester Top Sleeve Lining.
• Washcare: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Dry clean only.